- Email made easy.
- Email made affordable.
- Absolutely the easiest way to do email
- No computer needed.
- No internet connection needed
- No computer skills or experience needed.
- Shares your existing standard telephone line
- Great for seniors who simply want to keep in touch every day
Email is such an essential tool for everyday communication that most of us take it for granted. Yet many of us know friends or family members who don’t use email — because using a computer is such a hassle. Computers… software… operating systems… Internet access… virus threats… who wants to deal with all that just to send and receive simple email from friends and family?
With MailBug Classic, using email can be as easy as using a telephone. It’s not a computer, it’s just an email “appliance” that is and has been used by thousands of customers. MailBug is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to send and receive email, but doesn’t want to deal with the complexities of computers, smartphones, or electronic tablets. It’s the easiest way in the world to send and receive email every day, without the costs, vulnerabilities, or hassles of a computer.
MailBug makes it simple for you to use email at home any time day or night — right from your kitchen counter, arm chair, or night stand – whenever you need it. Send that memo right when you think of it, before you forget. Just type it and walk away. MailBug will send it for you automatically. And, when the red light is blinking, it means you have new email. It’s that easy!
It can help you keep in touch with friends and family, whether they are down the block or thousands of miles away. And you’ll save money by emailing instead of making long distance calls.
Today, MailBug is especially popular with seniors who want to keep in touch with kids and grandkids scattered across the country or around the world. They appreciate that MailBug makes email as easy to use as a telephone. Many MailBug users are in their 80’s, 90’s, and some are over 100 years old! They use their MailBugs to stay in daily touch with their loved ones. Our most-often heard comment from our customers is: “I love my MailBug.”
Perhaps you know someone who doesn’t use email today, but wished they could. MailBug would be a great gift for them.
Get a MailBug for yourself, or give one as a gift to the people you love so that you can stay in touch with them every day via email. Give the gift of email and connect your whole family.
- Send email to anyone… anywhere!
- It’s not a computer… it’s an appliance!
- Easy enough for anyone to use.
- It’s always “on” and ready for use.
- Never has to “boot up” like a computer.
- Sets up in just minutes.
- No software to deal with, no hassles.
- Retrieves incoming email automatically
- Red light blinks when you have new email.
- Can be placed right where you need it for quick access and convenience.
- Sending email is easy – just type your message and press “Send”.
- Full-sized keyboard keys for easy typing.
- Backlit screen for easy reading in low light.
- Displays only text – no images/attachments.
- Uses (shares) your existing telephone line.
- Never interrupts or interferes with your calls.
- Read or type email, even while on the phone.
- Email Address Book to help you remember and use frequently-used email addresses.
- Never worry about computer viruses – MailBug is immune
- No worries over unwanted access to undesirable or mistrusted websites, because it’s not a browser – it’s only email.
- Built-in PhoneBook with auto-dialer.
- Identify callers with CallerID, automatically matching callers with names from your PhoneBook.
- Print by sending email to a fax machine.
- Send a fax to any fax machine anywhere in the US & Canada.
- Send SMS text messages to a cell phone.
- Accompanying webmail account – view your email online when you are away.
- Emailed photos and attachments are available online if or when you need them.
- View photos emailed to you with an optional digital picture frame (requires wifi)
- MailBug is also great for small businesses!