- Email made easy
- Keep in touch every day
- No computer
- No network
- No virus
- No hassles
- Full-sized keys for easy typing
- Can be placed right where you need it for quick access and convenience
- Send & receive text messages
- Link to a digital picture frame to display emailed photos
- The easiest way in the world to send and receive email!
Landel Telecom was the first company to introduce a non-computer email appliance, and today the company continues to offer the simplest email service available anywhere with MailBug. This simple MailBug device and its associated email service is a great solution for those who want basic email without the cost, without the complexities, and without the learning curve associated with personal computers and electronic tablets. Today, MailBug is especially popular with seniors and non-technical folks, who appreciate its ability to make email as easy to use as a telephone.
Perhaps you know someone who doesn’t use email today, but wished they could. MailBug is a great gift that keeps on giving the benefit of staying to touch with loved ones. There are Landel customers well into their 80’s and 90’s who stay in touch with family members using their MailBug. Our most-often heard comment from our customers is: “I love my MailBug.”
Here are just some of the features and benefits of using a MailBug:
- You can have easy and affordable email
- You don’t need a computer, so you don’t have to worry about firewalls, virus attacks, spyware, software updates, or any of the hassles and expense of computers
- You don’t need an expensive Internet connection or an in-home network, MailBug just shares the standard phone line you already have
- MailBug sends outgoing mail automatically, so all you have to do is type and walk away
- MailBug retrieves incoming mail automatically, so all you have to do is read them
- Great for seniors who want to keep in touch with family and friends
- Great for small business owners who want email at remote sites without unwanted vulnerabilities
- Send fax messages to any fax machine anywhere using the email-to-fax feature
- Send & receive SMS text messages using email-to-text, and text-to-email feature
- View photos emailed to you with an optional digital picture frame (requires wifi)
You will save thousands over the cost of a laptop or tablet, along with the high-speed Internet service, networking equipment, software, support services and other hidden fees that come with them. Save money, save time, avoid hassles.
To learn more about how MailBug can help you stay connected to friends and family without the cost and hassle of computers, call us today toll-free, at (855) 624-5284.